Covers/Summaries
International
Large Covers
Latest
Spoilers




About Them
El Carro/SVH
Fave/Worst
Picturized
Today's Time




Acronyms
Agree/Disagree
Chupa Chups
Fan Art
Fan fic
Freebies
Funky
Letters from editors
Match It Up
Polls
What if?
What's the deal?




Awards
Banners
Contact Us
Disclaimer
Guest book
Link Me
Links
Other awards
Picky
Rock On
Thanks heaps!
Themes




Clubs
Home
Links
Online diary







Oh woo hoo, I felt like writing my first fan-fic. Okay, here is chapter one. This is like a start to Me Me Me


Chapter one - Determination

Elizabeth Wakefield was pacing her room at top speed, her limp hair falling across her face. “I am such a mess,” she exclaimed throwing her hands in the air. “This year has been the pits. I just need to get through this year of school, and then worry about whatever comes my way.” Just then Liz heard a sound behind her.
“Hey, it’s not that bad Liz. We can both make it together,” this soft voice said.
Liz looked at Jessica. How could the girl look so perfect? They were just about to start school for their last semester. Life was just not fair. Elizabeth Wakefield grabbed her sneakers and just threw them on, looking Jessica squarely in the eyes. “Well, I’m about to show everyone, that I have not given up.” Elizabeth said defiantly lifting her chin. “And we are both going to make it for definite.” For the first time in ages, Elizabeth finally smiled, but it didn’t reach her eyes. Jessica carefully looked at her sister. This was much better than a depressed sister, moping after what’s his name? Conner. After all he had made a new choice for some totally random other girl.

“You know Liz,” Jessica started sitting next to Elizabeth on the bed, “Conner will realise what he’s lost, when you go back to getting Straight A’s and kicking butt again. You really are a special person, and he’s an idiot for leaving you.”

Elizabeth didn’t feel much better. She knew that Jessica was only trying to help. “Well, you see Jess, the rest of this year, will be all about me, and no one else. Because that way, things were less complicated.”

“You go girl”, was all that Jessica could say, starting to smile broadly. They both stood and linked arms. “Let’s go kick some butt,” they both said at once. “It must be the twin intuition”, Jessica suggested, as her and Liz giggled like they hadn’t in ages.

This year would be certainly interesting, Elizabeth thought glancing at her sister. “But before we go, I have to get ready.” Elizabeth said, glancing at her complexion in the mirror.

“Then we had better fix you up,” Jessica said, rushing into her room to get something. She came back with her make-up kit, and then grabbed some other stuff. This was just like the old days. But this time Liz was the one who wanted it, Jessica thought grinning.


Melissa Fox woke with a start on Monday morning. Oh, not another day of school, she thought squinting at her clock. School thus far had been a nightmare. She turned over, her hair splayed all over the place. It was time to get up, or else she’d be late. But before she could move, there was this figure hovering over her. “Melissa, your father and I are going out of town for a couple of days. But there are some microwavable dinners in the freezer.” Melissa just groaned. “Honestly, Melissa, this room is such a mess. And today is your first day of school. You’ll be late if you don’t get up.” Melissa watched her Mom leave. Well, maybe she should get up. But before she could move, her blue princess phone rang. Today would be a nightmare. She picked it up.
“Melissa, Melissa,” came Cherie’s rushed voice. “I can’t give you a ride to school. Aaron is coming to pick me up.” Since when were Cherie and Aaron Melissa thought glancing at the phone. “Um, ok Cherie, I’ll catch a ride with someone else.” Melissa could almost here Cherie smiling through the phone. “Thanks Melissa, anyway, see you at school. “Bye,” was all that Melissa offered, as Cherie hang up.
Melissa pulled herself out of bed, and stormed toward the shower. She was not going to walk to school. She then walked back to the phone, and rung Gina. “Hey Gina, I was wondering if maybe I could get a ride to school with you?” “Sure Liss,” came Gina’s voice. Melissa sighed. Maybe this semester wouldn’t be so bad. Well, time to stop worrying about that. Melissa grabbed a towel, as she was thinking about what to wear.


As Tia walked into homeroom, she saw a bunch of tired faces. This semester was going to determine what university they were accepted in to. She glanced at Conner, who had on his dark sunglasses. She couldn’t believe that he dumped Liz. And then behind Conner she saw that blond girl Alanna. No way was she in the same homeroom as them. Wait till Jessica got here, and saw them, Tia thought wryly. No longer than she had spoken when Jess walked into the room with a glare toward Conner. She then glanced at Tia. “Hey Tia,” Jessica said, strolling over to the back of the room. Before Tia could say another word. Their homeroom teacher walked in all smiles. Please, thought Tia rolling her eyes at Jessica, who just smiled.


Elizabeth was on her way to first period classes, when suddenly she spotted him. He glanced toward her, and he looked shocked. Her first reaction was that too. But then she put herself into control, and glanced behind him toward where Maria was standing. She just brushed past Conner, and smiled at her friend, who looked awfully curious. “Hey Liz,” Maria said warily, probably waiting for a sob story Liz thought. “Hey there.” Liz said grinning. “Hey, how about a girly’s night for this semesters resolutions?” Elizabeth suggested focusing on Maria’s glittering eyes. Why did Maria look so happy, Elizabeth thought, with a tad bit of jealousy. “I’m sorry I can’t Liz, other plans.” “Oh, and what might those be?” Elizabeth joked. “It’s a surprise, and with the cutest guy around. But he wouldn’t tell me where we’re going.” Elizabeth was happy for her friend really.

Maria watched Elizabeth closely. The girl was acting really weird. How could the girl be so happy? And then she remembered seeing Liz’s total state of shock of seeing Conner. Who wouldn’t be? But then the way she brushed pass him, like he didn’t matter anymore. And then there was that Alanna girl, that was supposedly trying out for the cheerleading squad. This was too twisted, Maria thought. Just then she saw Ken, gliding down the hallway, looking like he owned the corridors. That still bugged her a bit. And yeah, that whole Melissa Fox incident. But what if Maria and Ken weren’t also meant to be together? Speaking of Melissa Fox, she was gliding in the opposite direction to Ken, and looking like she meant business. She smiled sweetly at Maria, who didn’t bother to return it. She was evil. Maria thought. Oh well, the classroom door had just opened, and she strolled in. That girl would not bug her.


While Melissa was waiting in the cafeteria line, for the shocking food that they had in store for her, she just grumbled. “Ooh the meatloaf surprise.” Melissa scrunched her nose as her and Gina were standing in line. Cherie had been AWOL all day. “Especially with the green stuff.” Gina added with disgust. Melissa smiled. “I think I’ll stick with a salad,” she said plonking one on her tray. Melissa and Gina walked over to their table. Just then Melissa saw Jessica sitting with Elizabeth. How could they both look so happy. And during class this morning, Elizabeth had seemed so intent on what the teacher was saying. She had lost that day dream complexion. Cherie was saying something about cheerleading. “Yeah, I can’t wait for the regionals. I’m so glad we’re in.” Melissa finally said her eyes gleaming. She was going to show them all, when they got there. Even if she had to stand by Jessica Wakefield. Melissa raised her carton of milk in the air, as Gina followed. “To us, winning and being on top.” “Cheers to that!” Gina said smiling.

Cherie glanced over at the wall, as Lila and Amy were finishing something up in the gym. She felt bad for not inviting Melissa. But if they were going to plot this birthday surprise for her on October 31st, then they had to be extra careful, and make sure that she had no clue what was going on. And she needed someone to talk to, so Gina had volunteered to eat lunch with Liss. “Okay, here are some banners.” Amy said. Lila just stared at it all. “I hope she appreciates this,” she mumbled, as Cherie glanced at her. “Of course she will.” The girls continued on the party planning and all that. With less than a week to go, this was the perfect idea. Cherie just hoped it would work. Melissa always picked up on these things, and since she knew that Melissa’s parents were bound to be out of town. This would be the perfect time to hook up with Aaron. After all, they were nearly a couple, and that wasn’t a lie