Covers/Summaries
International
Large Covers
Latest
Spoilers




About Them
El Carro/SVH
Fave/Worst
Picturized
Today's Time




Acronyms
Agree/Disagree
Chupa Chups
Fan Art
Fan fic
Freebies
Funky
Letters from editors
Match It Up
Polls
What if?
What's the deal?




Awards
Banners
Contact Us
Disclaimer
Guest book
Link Me
Links
Other awards
Picky
Rock On
Thanks heaps!
Themes




Clubs
Home
Links
Online diary







Chapter two – Gonna make it through the day


Conner McDermott stomped toward his car after 8th period. Elizabeth Wakefield looked so damned perfect today. Her perfect hair, her fashion sense. He hated to admit it, but she looked hot. Especially when she was mad. And her facials had this expression, like she was totally over him. That couldn’t be. He turned his head, as he pulled his car door open. “Hey Conner,” came this voice behind him. “So are you up for an adventure?” Alanna was right beside him, with a self-satisfied look on her face. Yeah, well, he was now getting over Liz. Besides at least Alanna didn’t lie to him. That was what made her and Liz different. “What were you thinking?” he asked.


Alanna Feldman twirled her hairs. “You know, go bare back riding, going out bowling, or how about going to the circus that is coming to town. You can really learn things from animals you know?” Conner McDermott was considering all this. “You may be right,” he answered. Alanna looked at him carefully. What was he thinking anyway? “Anyway, catch up later. I’ve got to get to my guitar lessons with Gary. Alanna glanced at him. “Sure Conner,” she said.
Alanna was left standing there, glancing at the spot where the car was. How lovely! Ditch her for some guy. There was some movement behind her, and she turned to see what it was. Before she could say another word. She saw Elizabeth Wakefield glaring at her. Hmm, this could be interesting. “Hey Liz, creative writing is oh too fun, don’t you think?” Elizabeth backed up a step and considered this one. “Well, it depends if you have all the angles in focus.” Elizabeth said sharply. “Evan’s kinda cute don’t you think?” Alanna hedged, watching Elizabeth’s reaction carefully. “Yes, but he’s way too good for you.” Elizabeth replied. “Oh, and you can tell Conner that too. He seems to forget a few things. You know how your mind can run away from you. So, do you have any little secrets as well. That would make all of us.” Elizabeth snapped, before walking to her car.
Alanna cringed as Elizabeth walked away. That girl had seemed so sweet a couple of weeks ago. Now she was as hard as bricks. Well, that was her problem anyway. But all her insecurities were brought back to the top. She turned and glanced behind, just to make sure, no one else was standing there. It was about time she got out of here. SVH really sucked thus far, she hated it.


Elizabeth Wakefield was driving the jeep through town, with Jessica yacking about cheerleading tryouts to her. “So Liz, I can’t believe that Alanna would even want to try out. Although I have to admit she is pretty good.” At that, Elizabeth yanked the brakes. “Not like that Liz, besides she reminds me too much of Melissa.” Elizabeth glared out the wind screen. “Well, gee Jess, maybe I should join the cheerleading squad. I’ll just put my name on that list, and then we’ll see who is the best.” Elizabeth said sarcastically. “Liz, that’s such a good idea.” Jessica said, her eyes lighting up. “I was kidding Jess.” Elizabeth said nodding her head. “I know, but seriously Liz, you really should. That would definitely show Alanna, and Conner for that matter.” Jessica had that mischievious look in her eyes. “Maybe I’ll do just that, Elizabeth said, as she turned the jeep into their driveway. Ahh, that would be the perfect opportunity.


Tia Ramirez was sitting at HOJ with Andy Marden. “So do you think, this whole thing with Conner and Liz will blow over,” Tia asked Andy, as she sipped her latte thoughtfully. “Uh huh, and while we’re at the circus, maybe we can ask Conner to join in the act.” Tia rolled her eyes. “Seriously Andy. I hate to see Liz as tight as a ball. There’s gotta be something we can do.” “There you go Mother Theresa, you know you can’t solve all the problems. Tia frowned. “Yeah, well, you aint much help. “I see two options. Leave Conner to be with Alanna, as he chooses, or mess it all up by trying to get Conner back with Liz, when he really doesn’t want to be at the moment.” Tia smiled mischieviously. “Maybe you and I Andrew should set them up again. And then they’ll get back together. Perfect.” “Like I said, I’m not getting involved.” Andy said racing toward the exit. “And then we can set Alanna up with someone else. Just to get her out of Conner’s hair.” Tia said advancing toward him. “Yup, I can see it all now, Alanna willing to do this, and uh hum, Conner being persuaded to go back with the gal he loves. All too clear Tia. Just like the thought of Liz cheerleading.” Andy mused. As if Liz would even consider it. How ridiculous.

Journal Entries

Elizabeth Wakefield
Seeing Conner today at school, nearly broke me into pieces. The way, that Alanna was clinging off his arm. Well, it’s about time, I started looking out for number 1, and yeah, you guessed it. THAT’S ME! And if auditioning for the cheerleading squad is part of the new improved me, well that’s the way it it. So there everyone!


Conner McDermott
Seeing Liz today really rattled me. Goldilocks herself, looking all cool and collected. Too much. But then I think of the way she deceived me. Alanna is so much better. She is more like me, and not at all like her, I think.


Melissa Fox
I hated school today, more than ever. Cherie is acting all secretive. Now, I have to find out what’s up. Oh yeah, my birthday is coming up. I wonder if anyone will remember that. Well, I just have to get through this semester and everything will be fine, like it’s meant to be.