Covers/Summaries
International
Large Covers
Latest
Spoilers




About Them
El Carro/SVH
Fave/Worst
Picturized
Today's Time




Acronyms
Agree/Disagree
Chupa Chups
Fan Art
Fan fic
Freebies
Funky
Letters from editors
Match It Up
Polls
What if?
What's the deal?




Awards
Banners
Contact Us
Disclaimer
Guest book
Link Me
Links
Other awards
Picky
Rock On
Thanks heaps!
Themes




Clubs
Home
Links
Online diary







Chapter seven - Time will Tell

Jessica Wakefield was standing in the hallway just before French class. Tia flipped her hair. "So are we all ready for the big game tomorrow?" she asked. Elizabeth just groaned beside them. "Hehe, yeah Liz, show them all, pom poms and all." Jessica said grinning. Maria shook her head. "What are you thinking Liz? A cheerleader?". Elizabeth smirked. "Yeah, well, I've done it before. And besides I'm sick of this Liz mould on me. Time for a change." she said looking as if she was trying to convince herself. "Sure Liz, and I'm positive that you're not just out there to accidentally trip someone in the middle of her routine." Tia said, with a laugh. "Yeah, well, I'd like to." Elizabeth said steely. Maria and Tia just glanced at each other. Jessica smiled. "You'll be great, no matter what Liz," she said encouragingly. "Thanks Jess." Elizabeth said. "It will be fun, just to get involved with team spirit." Elizabeth said nodding her head. Things would be okay, Jessica thought smiling.

Melissa Fox was walking toward her eighth class with a steely look on her face. She just hoped that they didn't have to do any group work. That would suck. She just wanted to hide in the corner until she got home. But that wouldn't be happening. She had an hour of cheerleading practice for the game tomorrow. And she just wasn't in the mood. This had been the day from hell. Her friends had ditched her. Yup, it couldn't get any worst. Just then she spotted Will come around the corner. "Liss, I'm so glad I caught up with you." Melissa stood there. Liss. Huh? Will? Cherie had probably put him up to it. "Okay, I don't know what's going on, but I just feel like being alone," she said, glancing oddly at Will. "I don't need a pity party." she said, feeling even more glum than before. "Whatever Liss. See you at the game tomorrow." he said. Melissa arched her eyebrows. Oh yeah, the game. He reminded her once again. "Woo hoo, go Gladiators!" she whispered snidely. She walked into French class, Miss Dalton wasn't there yet. In fact the only people there were Jessica (aka slut) Wakefield and their little group. Melissa just slid into her chair, trying to go unnoticed. Tia was watching her closely. Then she turned back to her friends. Well, so what if I look bad, Melissa thought, glaring at them all. She would focus at the wall ahead, yeah, that was the plan of the day. Cherie, Gina and Amy walked in, and came and sat beside Melissa. "Liss, we're sorry." Cherie said. Just then Ms Dalton walked in and told the class to be quiet. Melissa sighed with relief. Normally she wouldn't be as happy, but yeah, anything other than her friends pity party was better. Melissa glanced over at the clock. She would be the first out of here. Ugh, and then to cheerleading, she thought miserably.

Will Simmons strolled out to watch football practice in the sunny afternoon on Friday afternoon. Melissa would be okay. Well, she had cheerleading practice now anyway, he thought. He could go watch them practice, yeah that would be kind of cool. He got out his notebook and started doodling. Anyway, it's Haloween tomorrow, he thought. I wonder what the girls have planned for her party. All that witchy goobledygook was beyond him, he didn't believe the stuff, and Melissa didn't really either. She didn't mind her birthday being on October 31st. He sighed as he moved off the wooden bleachers, and strolled toward the outside of the gym, where the cheerleaders would be practicing. He grinned, as he noticed two Wakefields cheering in time with each other. I never knew that Elizabeth could cheer, he thought to himself. Wait till Todd hears this. Todd Wilkins, one of Will's friends used to date Elizabeth Wakefield, and he had never mentioned her wanting to be a cheerleader. This was quite amusing. He also noticed another blond cheering. The new girl, he thought. Alanna Feldman or something. She was good as well. Hmm, this new improved cheerleading squad would be cool.

Elizabeth Wakefield smirked as Alanna Feldman missed one of her steps. So, she isn't all perfect, Elizabeth thought to herself. Elizabeth stopped her thoughts in midsentence. I have never thought like this before, she thought chiding herself. Elizabeth Wakefield's eyes were then moved over to Melissa Fox, who was constantly scowling. She attempted smiles, when she did cheers. The big, fake kind. Elizabeth thought, as they were going through a new cheer. It was kind of tough. This new cheer. A herky here, and this other jump, she didn't know the name of. Maybe this could be fun, if I try harder, Elizabeth thought to herself.

Melissa Fox sighed when cheerleading was finally over. She raced toward the door, and quickly jumped into the car, leaving her school clothes in her locker. She had to get out of here. She was shocked to see Will waiting at her car. "Okay Melissa, I didn't want to say anything, but the reason you haven't seen Cherie and all them, is because they're planning you a surprise party." Will said. Melissa gasped. "But, but. Oh my gosh." "Yeah, kind of a shock huh? Although now I'd act surprised if I were you." Melissa then smiled. "Yeah, that's a good idea," she said breathing in slowly. "Here comes Cherie now." Will said. "Okay." Melissa said turning around.

Cherie Reese was running fast to catch up with Melissa Fox. She finally caught her. "Hey, Liss, I really am sorry." "It's ok Cherie." Melissa said smiling. "I just had constant PMS that's all." Cherie glanced at Melissa oddly. I'm glad Liss is taking it so well. Then she saw Will in the distance and grinned. "So, is there any chance that you and Will are going to get back together?" Cherie asked. "Hmm, you never know." Melissa said, thankful to Cherie for getting him to talk to her. "Time will tell."


Journal entries

Melissa Fox
Don't I feel silly. Cherie and them were organising me a birthday party. I can't wait, and I'm not going to let on that I know. They worked so hard to keep it from me. Oh yeah, the big game is tomorrow, I can't wait for that either. And the fact that Will has noticed me again.

Will Simmons
I wonder what Cherie and Melissa were talking about? It was weird to see Liss smile after all that time. Well, I hope she doesn't take me talking to her, as some happy reunion.

Elizabeth Wakefield
Ugh, big game tomorrow!