Covers/Summaries
International
Large Covers
Latest
Spoilers




About Them
El Carro/SVH
Fave/Worst
Picturized
Today's Time




Acronyms
Agree/Disagree
Chupa Chups
Fan Art
Fan fic
Freebies
Funky
Letters from editors
Match It Up
Polls
What if?
What's the deal?




Awards
Banners
Contact Us
Disclaimer
Guest book
Link Me
Links
Other awards
Picky
Rock On
Thanks heaps!
Themes




Clubs
Home
Links
Online diary







Chapter eight - Big on Team Spirit

Alanna Feldman woke up in the morning feeling all groggy from the night before. "Why did I have to drink so much last night?" she muttered as she dragged herself out of bed. "Especially with the big game today." She walked over to the mirror, and groaned. "I look like I've been run over by a train." she exclaimed as she attempted to flatten her brown hair, that was sticking up everywhere. "Not good." she said, as she grabbed her towel, and headed for the shower. "Nothing that a shower won't fix." she said as she rubbed her head. Talk about a major hangover. "Okay, breathe, breathe, breathe." she told herself, as she hopped into the steaming hot shower.

Elizabeth Wakefield was sitting at the kitchen table, staring at the orange juice in front of her. "Gotta make it through the day." she whispered, even more alarmed that everyone including Conner would be watching her cheer. Elizabeth just sighed. "Lizzie, it's the big game day." said this voice behind her. "Hey Jess." Elizabeth said looking up to see her bright-eyed twin. "So are you all set or what?" Jessica chimed, her eyes sparkling as she glanced at Elizabeth. Jessica looked so happy, that Elizabeth gave her sister a smile. "Sure lil sis." she said grinning. "That's good to hear." Jessica said starting a cheer they had been practicing. Elizabeth hadn't seen her sister so full of like, for a very long time. And it had been a long time, since the Wakefield twins had done something like this together, Elizabeth thought with a wistful sigh, remembering back to last year, when the guys had dressed up in cheerleading uniforms, just so they could get into the Cheerleading Competition. Those were the days. When everything was fine. She was achieving, and was totally happy. Back then I was with Todd, and Jess was with Ken, Elizabeth thought thinking back over time. Although Todd and I are over, I miss the old gang. "You look rather deep in thought." Jessica asked beside her. Elizabeth had forgot that her sister was there for a second. "I was just remembering how the guys dressed up for the Cheerleading Champs last year." she said, looking wistful. "I know, that was a hoot!" Jessica said, as she started to gether all her gear up. "Well Liz, we better get going, the game will start soon. Elizabeth groaned inwardly. "I'll be there in a tick Jess. I've just got to go and get my pom poms from upstairs." Elizabeth had to grin at that last part. Since when had she said that before!

Melissa Fox was standing on the sidelines, waiting for all the other cheerleaders to arrive. Of course, Cherie and Gina were probably inviting everyone to her party, that she of course wasn't meant to know about. Melissa just grinned. "Hey." came this voice behind her. Melissa spun around. Will was standing there. "How's everything going?" he asked. "Fine, everything's fine." Melissa said grinning. There was no point in trying to act all cool around Will, besides he knew what she was like anyway. "That's good to hear." he said. "Hey Will, are you coming to the party tonight?" Melissa asked her eyes getting larger. "Yeah, maybe I will. See you around" he said. "Yeah, bye." Melissa said sighing. Things were finally starting to go her way. Not before long, Will would be hers again. All hers! Melissa just sitted down, feeling the happiest she had in weeks. And it's all because of Will, she thought glancing toward the locker room door, which Will had just walked into, probably to talk to some of the guys. Yup, things are looking up, she thought to herself.

Tia Ramirez watched as the SVH Gladiators took on another touchdown. "Go Gladiators!" she yelled with the other cheerleaders. As the crowd hushed down again, Tia glanced at Elizabeth. She was holding up really well, but she had this wistful look on her face. Just then the cheerleaders launched into another routine, complete with a round-off. Tia noticed Alanna, perform her routine with lots of determination. That girl had dark circles under her eyes, but it wasn't affecting her performance. In fact, she looked more determined than ever. Jessica was beaming. Tia grinned. Jessica was so proud that her sister had joined on the cheerleading squad, that her performance had also aced high as well. Plus tonight was supposed to be the big huge surprise for Melissa's party. That girl was beaming like crazy, and it didn't look like she was forcing it either. Oh well, maybe I will go, Tia thought. But will the others?

"Congratulations." Elizabeth Wakefield said to Todd Wilkins as he came out of the locker room. "Hey Liz, I never thought I'd see the day that you were a cheerleader." he said giggling. "Oh please, I'm a proud pom pom wearer, didn't you know that." she said grinning back at him. She was sick of this whole being down thing. It was about time she made Conner jealous. "So yeah, I better get going." she said. "Yeah." he said. "Are you going to Melissa's surprise party?" he asked. "Um I dunno." Elizabeth replied. "It's a shock that Melissa doesn't know already, with all her friends." he said grinning. "Anyway, see you later Liz, maybe.." he said raising his eyebrow. Elizabeth tried to ignore the signs, but she couldn't. No way did Todd want to get back with her. Did he? She glanced to where Alanna and Conner were standing, and caught Conner's eye. This had to be interesting if anything, she thought with a smirk.

Conner McDermott sighed. Why did Alanna even want to go to the party tonight? Why? And why did she want to drag him along with her? This was all too much. Not to mention Elizabeth Wakefield in a cheerleading uniform talking to Todd Wilkins. Too much, he thought inside his head. "So anyway, I think we looked good out there." Alanna said. Conner just groaned. She really was starting to sound like a cheerleader. Everyone had gone nuts, he thought. Okay, so maybe I will go to that party, just so I can be with my friends more, he thought as Andy, Tia, and Evan waved good-bye. Maybe I will.

Journal entries

Melissa Fox
Finally!! I am so happy, tonight is my big birthday party. Yay! And Will will be there, he just has to be!

Todd Wilkins
Something weird is up with Liz. I just have to find out what it is.