Covers/Summaries
International
Large Covers
Latest
Spoilers




About Them
El Carro/SVH
Fave/Worst
Picturized
Today's Time




Acronyms
Agree/Disagree
Chupa Chups
Fan Art
Fan fic
Freebies
Funky
Letters from editors
Match It Up
Polls
What if?
What's the deal?




Awards
Banners
Contact Us
Disclaimer
Guest book
Link Me
Links
Other awards
Picky
Rock On
Thanks heaps!
Themes




Clubs
Home
Links
Online diary







Chapter ten - Totally Dazzled

Elizabeth Wakefield tried to hide behind the couch as she saw Todd Wilkins walk toward her. She just ducked. Too late, she cringed. "Hey Elizabeth, what's up?" Todd asked looking at her weirdly as she was sitting behind the couch. "Oh, this and that, oh here they are." Elizabeth said reaching for the earrings that she had placed there, so she didn't look like a total idiot. "I'm just grabbing my earrings. How about you?" Elizabeth said, feeling really silly. "Oh this and that." Todd replied, his eyes twinkling. Oh God, he was coming on to me, Elizabeth thought looking up at him. What do I do? "Hey Todd, nice talking to you, hope to catch up with you later?" and with that she got off the floor and marched over to where her sister and friends were. They were all grinning at her like crazy. "What?" she asked them all. They smirked. Jessica glanced at Liz. "Are you alright Liz?" she asked. "Oh yeah, I was expecting this." Deep down, Elizabeth knew that this would happen. "Maybe I shouldn't have been so hard." she said softly, sighing as she glanced toward where Todd was. He didn't seem too heartbroken, in fact he was too busy chatting with all his other friends. Oh well, Elizabeth would enjoy being independent.

Melissa Fox was grinning like crazy when she saw the band playing outside in the dim light. This is too cool, she thought to herself. A few people were already dancing to the upbeat music. She grabbed all her friends, as they started dancing to the song, 'He loves you, He loves you not'. This reminded Melissa of Will. Actually thinking of Will, he was with all his friends somewhere. Probably guzzling beer she thought wryly. "Hey Liss, this surprise thing was such a cool idea right?" came Gina's voice next to her. "Oh yeah, definitely." Melissa said grinning back at her friend. She was loving every moment of this party. She smiled at her friend, when she noticed that some strobe lights were going as it got darker. Melissa's eyes lit up, as she noticed Will in the distance. "Hey Will." she said. "I'm glad you could come." "Yeah, well, this is your 18th." he said smiling at Melissa. "So, do you wanna dance?" she said to Will, hoping that he would say yes. "Sure, for old times sake." he said. Melissa smiled, but she wanted Will back. "How about for today?" Melissa asked.

Jessica Wakefield sighed at the beautifully decorated place, the band, the lights, even the refreshments. "This all takes me back." she said to no one in particular. She remembered all the parties that the SVH gang used to have at the Beach Disco last year. Those were the days. "Hey Jess, wanna dance." came this voice behind her." Jeremy was standing there, looking totally gorgeous. "Sure." she said grinning. The fast pace music from a few moments before had now slowed down, into something romantic. This evening was turning out to be totally cool, considering it was at the Fox's place. Jessica smiled peacefully, as her and Jeremy danced. This was how things were meant to be.

Elizabeth Wakefield groaned as she saw all the couples dancing. "And now Jessica has to go and rub it in." she muttered. She just glanced wistfully at all the dances, when she heard a familiar song come on. This was hers and Conner's song. She just cringed as she glanced around for him, and Alanna Feldman. The name left a bitter taste in her mouth. Maybe they weren't here. Oh well. She glanced around again, and noticed them talking to Evan. So, he can forgive him, but not me? Yeah, good one. Elizabeth thoought, giving them a glare. Just as she did this, Conner glanced straight at her. Elizabeth looked directly at him. And when doing this, someone tapped her shoulder. "Wanna dance?"

Tia Ramirez, was dancing like crazy with Andy Marsden. Forget everyone else. Dancing was cool. Tia swayed her hips. It was good to finally feel loose again. She grinned at everyone. "Eat my dust." she said grinning, feeling totally nutty. Andy just stared at Tia. "You sure you don't have a fever Tee, you look really warped." he said. "But those high shoes really fix it all up." Tia glared at him. "Oh thanks, I'll remember that next time, you decide to do the Andy dance in front of everyone." Tia said back. She just rolled her eyes, as they all continued dancing.

Melissa Fox just stared as Will had walked inside to get some refreshments. "I just want him to realise that I'm willing to take him back." Melissa stated to her friends, that looked at her oddly. "Uh, ok, Liss." Lila said. "But you're the one who left him." she pointed out. "What" Melissa spat. "That wasn't what happened at all." she said calmly, trying not to lose control. This was her night after all.

Elizabeth Wakefield was dancing with Todd, to an old song, that was around last year. She smiled. Okay, so they were just dancing as friends, and of course this would make Conner jealous. Yup, this was totally working, not to mention she felt totally at ease. And yup, this was bound to make Conner jealous. She just hoped she didn't fall back in love with Todd in the process.


Journal Entries

Melissa Fox
Tonight was a total success, I still can't wipe that smile off my face. She grinned as she recalled everyone there, the band, just everything. Will and I will get back together she vowed to herself.

Elizabeth Wakefield
I made Conner totally jealous, I know I did! Too bad I'm falling for Todd again. Rats! This wasn't meant to happen.

Jessica Wakefield
Tonight was so cool!