Covers/Summaries
International
Large Covers
Latest
Spoilers




About Them
El Carro/SVH
Fave/Worst
Picturized
Today's Time




Acronyms
Agree/Disagree
Chupa Chups
Fan Art
Fan fic
Freebies
Funky
Letters from editors
Match It Up
Polls
What if?
What's the deal?




Awards
Banners
Contact Us
Disclaimer
Guest book
Link Me
Links
Other awards
Picky
Rock On
Thanks heaps!
Themes




Clubs
Home
Links
Online diary







Chapter twelve - Options

Elizabeth Wakefield squinted as someone approached them lying on the beach. "Hey, Wakefield, you were totally hot yesterday at the game." Just then she saw Josh Radinsky, and his mates. "You're really good as a cheerleader." They smirked a bit here. Jessica was getting the cold drinks from the nearest drink stand. "Uh, thanks." Elizabeth replied, feeling a bit of anger from all these guys had pulled on Jessica at the beginning of the year. "But seriously, I don't need your uh, attempt at compliments. I'm just fine." Elizabeth replied snidely. "Woo, aint we feisty." came one of the other football players comments. Just then Elizabeth stood up. "I'm not someone you can just presumes likes being flirted with like that, because I'm a cheerleader." Elizabeth thought of Cherie Reese, and all them. The guys were grinning. They were so obviously not expecting this. "Oh, and as a matter of a fact, I am not at all like that." Elizabeth said, letting it all out. And she saw all the guys grinning like cats. Yeah well. "Hey, then catch you later Wakefield?" Josh called out, as the others started to walk away. "Not on your life." Elizabeth called out, a slight grin on her face. These guys were unbelievable. Josh just turned and gave her a look. Hmm, what a flirt. Elizabeth thought turning, but she couldn't hide the smile. Yeah, well, she was going to stay a strong independent woman. Just then she turned and caught Jessica standing up from her. "Wow, Liz, being a cheerleader, sure makes you popular." Jessica said smirking. "Yeah, well, I'd rather not have them being so rude about it though." Elizabeth thought with a thoughtful look on her face. "You're loving every minute of it." Jessica replied. Elizabeth just threw the book she was reading at Jessica, and rolled her eyes.

Josh Radinsky watched the Wakefield Twins in the distance. He was only joking with all the Elizabeth cracks. Well, sorta. She is totally hot, came a voice in his head. She was nothing like Jessica, who had Will Simmons fall for her a while back. She was different somehow. Didn't she used to go out with Todd Wilkins? he thought wryly, watching the guys play Volleyball. Maybe he should join in. He was always up for this sort of thing. Maybe later. He noticed that Wilkins was watching where the Wakefield Twins were sitting just in the distance. Had Lizzie been that special? Hmm, what could he do, to make her notice him. Since when was he like this? It was usually the girls chasing him. Looks like Liz will need a bit of work, he thought.

Melissa Fox, was out on the open road, her hair flying all over the place, but she didn't care. She had her own car. A light blue, sparkly car. The same colour as her eyes. "This is totally hot Liss." came Cherie's voice next to her. Her hair was in a ponytail. "Yeah." Melissa said grinning at Cherie. "Where should we go?" Melissa asked, wanting to show her car off. "How about Secca Lake?" Gina suggested from the back. "Great idea." Melissa said, flying around the corner. This was like old times. All three of them hanging out. "Look, there's other cars here. Ooh, Matt's pick-up, Josh's wagon. Yeah, the best place to be, on this Sunny afternoon." Melissa grinned, as she spotted the Wakefield jeep. Wait till they all got a load of her new car. She pulled the car into the parking lot. Yeah, wait till everyone saw this. Her eyes ran back to Josh's wagon. Yeah, maybe even Will is here?

Jessica Wakefield groaned, when she noticed, Melissa Fox and her followers coming onto the beach. Melissa looked so confident, as she surveyed the beach, her eyes rested on Jessica, as she arched her eyebrows. Jessica stared straight at her. No way, would this girl affect her again. There was no way. Elizabeth was sitting next to her all stretched out. Just then she noticed Lila Fowler and Amy Sutton approach from along the beach. Obviously everyone was here today. Lila glanced at Jessica, and then over to where everyone else was. Melissa was obviously putting on a big act, as some of the other beach bodies followed her toward the parking lot. Wonder what's going on there? Jessica thought alarmed. They better not be spray painting the Jeep or something, Jessica thought remembering the look on Melissa's face. Elizabeth looked up. "There are certainly a lot of people here. Wonder what it's all about?" "I don't know about you Liz, but I'm going to check it out." Elizabeth sighed as she got up and followed Jessica.

Lila Fowler walked slowly toward the parking lot. Where was everyone going? Just then she noticed this light blue sports car. Melissa was grinning like a cheshire cat. She just stood there, looking all passive, like she did. But Lila would bet everything that she was enjoying all the attention. Amy Sutton was gushing over it, but Lila just stood to one side. No way, would she get caught up in all of that. She was not a kiss butt. Melissa was watching her closely, but trying not to act like she was, Lila thoought wryly. She had picked up on so many things, after knowing her. And Lila could also tell that the girl was ready for a major fall. After the whole leaving Will for Ken thing, Lila said smirking. Well, Lila came to enjoy the sun, so that's what she would do. She walked back to the beach in time to notice Josh Radinsky flirting with Elizabeth Wakefield. That can't be. And Jessica was standing there laughing. It looked like Liz was turning Josh down cold turkey. And Jessica was looking like her old self everyday. Especially with that new bikini she was wearing. She had gone into modest mood, for a while there, but now she looked like she was over all that. Lila seriously had to rethink her options. The Wakefield twins, were the hot topic of the school right now, with Liz being a cheerleader and all.

Melissa Fox, enjoyed the attention over her car, sure, but what really bugged her was the way Lila was acting. Like she was too cool to hang around our group. Melissa thought. Well, she would get hers. Melissa thought, as she walked back onto the beach with her friends. Both the Wakefield twins were there, looking like they were having fun. Just the two of them, were laughing like anything. Melissa felt something strange through her. Jealousy? Couldn't be. I'm the one that has everything. But she watched the girls together. They looked so carefree together. I really miss Will. Melissa thought. I don't care about Jessica anymore, she's just someone that keeps making me ultra insensitive, which I don't need. Melissa put on her biggest smile, and head over to where the volleyball was being played. It was time to enjoy things for what they were.


Journal entries

Melissa Fox
Time to smile again, new car, but that still doesn't account for being home all alone. All my friends are out. That's my typical life story.

Elizabeth Wakefield
Josh Radinsky is such a flirt, but having guys like you, isn't necessarily a bad thing. Plus it's great to have Jessica back. She was like her old self again today.

Jessica Wakefield
Today was a great day, considering everything. Tomorrow I'm going to see Jeremy. And it's great to have Liz back as well. She's the greatest.

Lila Fowler
Options right? Go down with Melissa, or go back to Jessica, who won't necessarily want to be friends like that again. Maybe, I'll stay Melissa's friend in the time being.... Maybe.....