Covers/Summaries
International
Large Covers
Latest
Spoilers




About Them
El Carro/SVH
Fave/Worst
Picturized
Today's Time




Acronyms
Agree/Disagree
Chupa Chups
Fan Art
Fan fic
Freebies
Funky
Letters from editors
Match It Up
Polls
What if?
What's the deal?




Awards
Banners
Contact Us
Disclaimer
Guest book
Link Me
Links
Other awards
Picky
Rock On
Thanks heaps!
Themes




Clubs
Home
Links
Online diary







Chapter fifteen – Practice Practice Practice

Elizabeth Wakefield smiled as she was doing calf stretches before cheerleading that afternoon. Things were suddenly much clearer in her mind. What have I been thinking for the last couple of weeks? Elizabeth chided herself. Just then she spotted Alanna Feldman, and remembered their discussion from that morning. Elizabeth covered her eyes, and looked up and smiled at Alanna, who was walking to where Elizabeth was. It must be hard for her, not knowing anyone. Elizabeth thought with pity. “Hi.” Was all Alanna offered. “Hi there.” Elizabeth said, in her friendliest voice, probably all week. “So, I guess, Coach will be here soon.” Alanna asked. Alanna was a little bit late. “Yeah, no worries, she’ll be back in about 5 minutes.” Elizabeth said as she glanced toward the gym door, where Coach Laufeld usually came out from. Maybe Alanna wasn’t that bad. “I am really sorry, for being such a bitch.” Elizabeth said, as she looked straight at Alanna. “No problem Elizabeth, I wasn’t the most welcoming person either.” Elizabeth sighed. “So many things have changed this year, and I guess the change is kinda weird.” Elizabeth was saying, as she was reaching her toes. It really has. Elizabeth thought to herself. It was all too weird. “Yeah…”Alanna said, as she glanced at the floor. Wonder what she’s thinking? Elizabeth thought meaningfully. Oh well, one step at a time Liz, she told herself.

Melissa Fox was stretching as well as talking with Cherie Reese, but what she was really doing, was watching Elizabeth becoming friends with Alanna. This looked interesting. “I never knew they were friends.” Melissa said to Cherie. Cherie glanced up. “Yeah, it’s kinda weird, it’s like Elizabeth is all nicer now.” Melissa glanced over. She had heard about Elizabeth Wakefield from some other people, when she was finding out what Jessica was really like. It looked like Lizzie was squeaky clean, and was one of the nicest and most popular girls at school. In a different way of course, thought Melissa. She was on the Oracle, the school newspaper, and now she was a cheerleader. This seriously disturbed Melissa. She is really popular, Melissa thought, as she glared at Elizabeth’s back. But someone else was glaring at Melissa. Melissa gave Jessica Wakefield, her most sacharrine smile. Jessica looked disgusted. But then suddenly Jessica gave Melissa a smile in return, with a look of confidence. Whatever, Melissa thought, rolling her eyes. But now that she really thought about it. Jessica was becoming way more confident, and with both Wakefield twins on the squad, all the attention was focussed on them. And with Lila Fowler acting all sweet around Jessica, what were they all in for? Melissa was left to wonder.

Conner McDermott was waiting in the parking lot for Alanna after cheerleading. She’s a friggin cheerleader, he told himself. He started tapping the steering wheel, as he had his music up full blast. Just then he spotted her…and….Elizabeth…Talking to each other? This couldn’t be right. Just then Alanna spotted him. She visibly tensed, and well, Elizabeth glanced up, and saw him, but for once her eyes didn’t harden, she looked totally different. She said something to Alanna and strolled away. “What was that about?” Conner asked. Alanna looked up. “Liz was just being nice.” Alanna said not looking at Conner. Conner sighed. “Yeah whatever.” He muttered, as he started the car up, about to take Alanna home. He’d had enough of females for a while.

Journal Entries

Melissa Fox
Regionals are coming up soon, I can’t wait.

Alanna Feldman
Liz is such a nice person, I don’t know why I couldn’t see it before, it has been there all along. Maybe Conner and I aren’t meant to be. Who knows?

Jessica Wakefield
Ugh, going to Regionals with Melissa and her followers. Oh well, I am going to enjoy myself.

The End….

Elizabeth and Alanna friends? Conner and Alanna, what’s up with their relationship? Jess and Lila friends? Cheerleading regionals. Keep reading for this and more…. To come soon!!