Covers/Summaries
International
Large Covers
Latest
Spoilers




About Them
El Carro/SVH
Fave/Worst
Picturized
Today's Time




Acronyms
Agree/Disagree
Chupa Chups
Fan Art
Fan fic
Freebies
Funky
Letters from editors
Match It Up
Polls
What if?
What's the deal?




Awards
Banners
Contact Us
Disclaimer
Guest book
Link Me
Links
Other awards
Picky
Rock On
Thanks heaps!
Themes




Clubs
Home
Links
Online diary







Chapter Six – Blast from the Past

Elizabeth Wakefield was struggling against some ropes, the tears streaming down her face. Elizabeth looked up into the face of the person, who was doing all this stuff to her. Elizabeth then had this hard look on her face, as the girl was dragging Elizabeth toward a vehicle. The person standing in front of her, could have been a mirror image, apart from the evil glint in her eyes. The girl sneered. “I have done my time, and escaped.” She said laughing out loud, at the look of shock on Elizabeth’s face. So yeah, I guess I’m back to fight for my sister who died that terrible night. She let out an evil laugh. I blame you and your sister Elizabeth entirely, the girl said with a mad laugh. Elizabeth just stared. So, she thought she was Jessica. Well, whatever. The girl was crazy. Elizabeth was shoved hard in the back, into this car. It was so dark at night, Elizabeth couldn’t make much out about it. Elizabeth quietly sobbed in the back. How could one person be so strong? But Elizabeth realised before long, that there was not just one person, there was also this guy talking in the front with the girl, who had ruined Elizabeth’s life before. Elizabeth tried getting the tape off her mouth, but couldn’t succeed. She just sat there, feeling isolated and alone, with a girl who had gone from total remorse for killing her sister, to laying the blame on Elizabeth and Jessica. Elizabeth hoped dearly, that Jessica would coming to look for her, yet at the same time, not getting in any trouble with it. The guy from the front, came back quickly and put some tape over Elizabeth’s eyes. “Nora, I can’t believe you didn’t do this to start with.” He said. Nora quietly grinned. “I wanted to see her surprise at my visit.” She said looking extremely crazy. Elizabeth just hope she could wake up and this would all be a bad dream.

Jessica Wakefield was standing close to Jeremy Aames. “Jess, she’s probably just caught a ride home or something.” He said. “My sister would have said she was leaving with someone else Jeremy.” She whispered. “She was off to the bathroom. I’m sure she was.” Jessica sighed. “I’m going to go and check around the house.” She said, running off toward the back door. Jeremy raced after her. “I’ll come with you.” He said. Jessica saw some people close to the patio, one of them being Ken Matthews. “Have you seen Liz?” Jessica asked frantically. “About an hour ago.” One girl said. “Which way did she go?” Jessica asked. The girl frowned. “I thought she was headed toward the poolhouse, but it could have been the garden.” Jessica just nodded her head. So Elizabeth had to be somewhere. “Alright.” Jessica said, racing toward the poolhouse. But she found nothing. Something didn’t feel quite right about all of this. Just a few hours ago, Jessica and Elizabeth had been laughing about things like cheerleading, and what to wear, and now Jessica had no clue where Liz was. Jessica couldn’t find her outside anywhere, and raced inside to use the telephone. She phoned home, but no one answered. Jessica just breathed slowly. Jeremy wrapped his arms around her. “This is one of the safest places in Southern California, she’s probably at someone else’s place, or talking to someone somewhere.” He said rationally. Jessica nodded, and then suddenly started to try and think rationally. Jeremy suddenly looked at Jessica. “Does Elizabeth have a cellphone Jess?” he asked. Jessica tried to think if Elizabeth had taken it with her. “She might.” She said, with a hopeful expression. They raced to the phone, and tried ringing it, the dial tone went through, and then a click. Someone had picked up. Jessica just stared at the line. “Anyone there?” she asked, and the phone clicked, as if to hang up. Jessica just stared at the ground. Elizabeth was safe, she just had to be. Jessica watched as Jeremy, was asking other people. This would call for a search party, even if Elizabeth was safe.

Tia Ramirez was trying to get through to Elizabeth’s cellphone, but she had no luck, she must have turned it off or something, Tia thought. “Well, we may as well head home.” Tia sighed. Nothing could get worse than their night. Conner just grunted in agreement, already at the car, and Andy, also looked rather happy that they weren’t going into the party, he just wasn’t up to it. What a night. Thought Tia, as they headed back toward El Carro. What a waste of a night. “Hey guys, we could go to The Riot.” She said, wanting something/anything to do. “Please, please please, I need to get out, and do something.” Tia whined. Conner then steered his car toward The Riot, anything to shut Tia up. He might even find some girl to hook up with. He then changed his mind, he’d rather be single. Less hassle that way.

Elizabeth Wakefield felt like she was in a surreal dream, and at any moment she would wake up, and come back to reality. Here she was tied up to a chair in some abandoned warehouse. Yep, this felt just like a movie, only she knew it wasn’t, because Nora was of the past, and had once tried to destroy the Wakefield twins literally, with her sister Margo, the trouble was, that instead of killing Jessica or Elizabeth, Nora had ended up killing her own sister, thinking she was one of the twins. Not her best move. And now she was back, seeking revenge, and she also had a cronie helping her out. “Eric, can’t you see, we may as well just kill her, and then I can be out in the world as Jessica Wakefield.” Nora said, sounding like a totally nutter. Eric looked Nora over. “Things have changed since last year Nora. She may have different friends, a different lifestyle, any slight mishap and they will see you’re a fraud.” He said. “Then I’ll just kill them both.” She muttered. “I can then write myself off as Jessica Wakefield, the girl who has all the fun.” Eric rolled his eyes. “I wouldn’t try anything too soon, remember the cops are looking for us.” He said. “Whatever.” Nora replied, while Elizabeth listened carefully. Her throat was dry, and she seriously needed a drink of water. Eric pulled off the tape around her mouth, and looked at her sinisterly. “So, got the perfect existence have we? The perfect boyfriend, perfect little job?” Elizabeth tried to speak, but found, him forcing down some form of liquid down her throat. Elizabeth spluttered a bit, and Nora laughed in the background. It was great, having her prison boyfriend help her out. Her eyes lingered on Elizabeth. “Little Miss Jessica Wakefield. I wonder if anyone will miss you?” Nora said, with a mock laugh. Elizabeth just stared at her in response, with a look of defiance. “Yep, you were the one Margo wanted to be like. Jessica. The carefree californian beauty. Well guess what? Not for much longer. The time in prison has given me time to mull things over. You see, as long as you’re here, and Elizabeth is there, nothing is stopping me from becoming you, Jessica.” Elizabeth chose her words wisely. “Elizabeth will know what you’re doing to me.” Elizabeth said in a perfect Jessica tone. “And then, all our friends, will be out for you.” Nora laughed. “Then we’ll just have to kill you sooner won’t we. “Ah.” Elizabeth said, not backing down. “Is that what Margo would have wanted. She would bide her time, pick up habits, find out friends, and all that sort of thing.” Elizabeth said, not giving up. Nora laughed evilly. “Well, I’m not Margo am I?” and with that, her and Eric both left the room, leaving Elizabeth sitting there dejected. Well, at least they're not pulling a gun to my throat, Elizabeth thought trying to be hopeful.

Journal Entries

Jessica Wakefield

Who do I know that could possibly hold Liz hostage, Southern California is meant to be a safe place. First thing tomorrow, I am heading down to the police station. It’s too bad they aren’t open right now, or else I would be there.

Tia Ramirez

I bet they told Andy the wrong address, that’s what they did. First thing tomorrow at school, I will be confronting everyone, they must think it’s some kind of joke.

Melissa Fox

What a fiasco. Jessica is upset over Elizabeth or something, who is probably safe anyway, they make mountains out of mole hills, and Cherie and Gina are blatantly ignoring me. Oh well, probably better than yelling at me to my face.