Covers/Summaries
International
Large Covers
Latest
Spoilers




About Them
El Carro/SVH
Fave/Worst
Picturized
Today's Time




Acronyms
Agree/Disagree
Chupa Chups
Fan Art
Fan fic
Freebies
Funky
Letters from editors
Match It Up
Polls
What if?
What's the deal?




Awards
Banners
Contact Us
Disclaimer
Guest book
Link Me
Links
Other awards
Picky
Rock On
Thanks heaps!
Themes




Clubs
Home
Links
Online diary







Chapter two - What's up with that!

Melissa Fox strolled into homeroom the next morning. "Only nine more days until Regionals." Melissa was saying to Gina Cho as they were walking side by side. Melissa watched Gina carefully. Had Cherie been complaining to her? Cherie Reese was also one of Melissa's closest friends. "Yeah, well." Gina was saying. "I for one won't be shocked if we win. We have been working really hard on those routines." Melissa wondered if Cherie really had said anything, or if Gina was just a good actress. Oh well, that was the least of her worries. Melissa thought back to her conversation with her mother the night before. Her Mom was such a controller. Do this Melissa, do that. Melissa was just sick of it all. "Seriously it's in the bag." Melissa oozed as she was walking out of homeroom. "I'll see you later." she said to Gina. "Yeah, see ya." Gina said distractedly as she was eying some cute guy up, down the hall. Some things would never change, Melissa thought smirking. Including her relationship with her mother. And she would have that party. And it would be the best party ever.

Jessica Wakefield held her head high, as she saw Melissa Fox in the hall, with her petty friend Gina Cho. Gina was walking toward some guy, as Melissa was turning for her class. Which also happened to be the same as Jessica's. Why does she have to be in American History as well? Jessica thought to herself. Even though, the rivalry had calmed down a lot between them, Jessica could not stand Melissa and any of her friends. They were all a bunch of phonies, with nothing better to do, than attempt to destroy others lives. Just then Melissa catched Jessica's eyes. They narrowed quite dramatically. More than they usually did. What's up with her? Jessica wondered, as she raised one eyebrow in her direction. Melissa bustled into the classroom, with a swing of her hair. Talk about dramatic, Jessica thought with a grin, as she seated herself. Really, Melissa couldn't bring her down. Not after that date with Jeremy. They just kept getting closer and closer. Also, the Cheerleading Regionals would be in the next nine days, Jessica was counting down. So Melissa and her crew had to get over their pettiness. After all, they were in to win.

Will Simmons sighed as he saw both Jessica Wakefield and Melissa Fox enter American History, almost one after the other. He watched Melissa, she looked like she was seriously in a bad mood. Oh well, that's her problem, Will thought. Melissa turned her head, and saw him. She just lowered her head. What was bugging her? It can't be Jessica again, he thought as he watched Jessica who was smiling, lower herself into her chair. Hmm, this looks interesting, he thought. But why did Jessica look so darn smug? What was her secret. If she's taking happy pills, I need some of those too, Will thought. Even though he was dealing with Ken being on the football team, it still hurt. Yeah well, it can't be anything too bad, he thought as Melissa was staring ahead.

Andy Marsden was scowling as he recalled himself going back home last night, as Tia had finally convinced him. His parents were both being a bit more careful around him. But the silence was deafening, and it looked like his Dad was sleeping in the den. Great relationship there, he thought. He then spotted Evan Plummer coming around the corner. Maybe I can ask for his advice, Andy thought. Andy was about to spill it all, when he caught Evan's face. It looked really bad. "Hey man." Andy said. "You look like you were hit by a truck." Andy said trying to be upbeat. "Yeah, well, something like that." Evan said in a half smile. Andy decided he would have to talk to someone else. But who? He'd already talked to Tia, and Conner was too absorbed with this Alanna girl. How about Elizabeth? she was looking more perky these days. "Off to class?" Evan asked. "Yeah." Andy said. "See ya round then." Evan said taking off around the corner. What was up with that conversation, Andy thought.

Elizabeth Wakefield looked thoughtfully at her Creative Writing work book, trying really hard to concentrate on what Mr Quigley was saying. She was also trying to avoid eye contact with Conner. She was trying to improve things, not destroy them. Oh well, maybe just one scowl, Elizabeth thought glaring at him. Conner turned her way right then. Well, good. Elizabeth thought. Okay, Elizabeth calm down, she told herself. She then glanced to her right, where Andy was sitting. Her eyes creased together in concern. He looked really bad. After class, I'll have to ask him what's up, before French, Elizabeth thought, scribbling her notes down. And theeen after French, she would have an extra long cheerleading practice, with lots of hard moves. Well, whatever is up with Andy, can't be worse than the torment that Coach Laufeld will put us through in the coming days.


Journal Entries

Conner McDermott
What the hell? Elizabeth scowling at me. Oh I give up. She's just confusing me with all her moods....

Melissa Fox
I do not take pity, I will not let Will pity me, no I won't. And I wish I could wipe that smug look off Jessica's face.