Covers/Summaries
International
Large Covers
Latest
Spoilers




About Them
El Carro/SVH
Fave/Worst
Picturized
Today's Time




Acronyms
Agree/Disagree
Chupa Chups
Fan Art
Fan fic
Freebies
Funky
Letters from editors
Match It Up
Polls
What if?
What's the deal?




Awards
Banners
Contact Us
Disclaimer
Guest book
Link Me
Links
Other awards
Picky
Rock On
Thanks heaps!
Themes




Clubs
Home
Links
Online diary







Chapter four – Not quite yet famous

Elizabeth Wakefield wondered why the news reporter people had chosen her and Jessica. They said it was because they saw photographs of them from the year before. The interviews went really well. And Elizabeth not being one to just jump into something, decided that going there was for the best. It took her mind off other things. She knew that she was becoming more headstrong than she started off at the beginning of the year. She was becoming more and more independent, but she still missed Conner. But there was a problem with feeling like putty all the time. It was that she herself was acting like she never had before. She was all sulky, and that was not a trait Elizabeth liked having. So with cheerleading, interviews, and make-over sessions at Sedona, the make-up counter, Elizabeth didn’t really have time to worry about things. Although they seeped into her thoughts every now and then, just to bug her. Elizabeth Wakefield was standing in front of her mirror, brushing her hair, and reflecting on things for a brief moment. Just then a nice smell wafted through the air. It must be Dad making French Waffles, she thought, as she headed downstairs ready for breakfast. Jessica was already at the table, glancing at the newspaper. “Liz guess what? There’s an article on the twins documentary in there. Man, they are fast at getting the goss.” Jessica said, as she was sipping her orange juice. Just then Mr Wakefield, looked over at them. “So how are my stars holding up?” he asked, his eyes twinkling. “I even made your favorite. My specialty. French Waffles. Hope you’re hungry?” he said glancing at them. “Of course.” Jessica said, glancing at him. “After all, this is a special occasion.” Elizabeth grinned, Jessica was always Jessica. “Waffles would be great Dad.” Elizabeth said, as she started to read the article, Jessica had put in front of her. “Just think Liz, we’ll be stars. The whole school will be talking about us.” Jessica’s smile faded just a bit. “Coach Laufeld is going to do her head in.” Jessica said, with a look. But then, she did something she hadn’t done in ages. She flicked her hair like she didn’t care. “Oh well, she’ll understand, it was important anyway.” Elizabeth couldn’t care less about Coach Laufeld. The worst she could do was kick her off the squad. And Elizabeth hadn’t been on very long, so it wouldn’t matter that much anyway. And that was unlikely right before Regionals. Hmm, counting down. All of 7 days away. Oh well.

Jessica Wakefield rushed into school on an absolute high to tell everyone about what she did yesterday, when she nearly collided into Coach Laufeld herself. She looked majorly hacked off, to say the least. “Nice for you to come to school Jessica. No explanation, nothing, and then I get the paper this morning. And look, there’s your name, and your sisters on this twin thing. Why didn’t you tell me?” Jessica glanced up. “I’m really sorry Coach, it was a last minute thing.” Coach didn’t look satisfied. “If this happens again. I’m going to have to think carefully about your commitment to the squad. Considering that competitions are in 7 days. Well, I’ve got to go now. But don’t think you’re getting off the hook, you will practice extra hard. Do I make myself clear? Oh, and pass that on to your sister as well.” Coach Laufeld said, as she strolled away, leaving Jessica standing there by herself. Wow, that was a close shot. Now, I’ve got to go find the others and tell them what happened, Jessica thought racing down the hall before homeroom.

Andy Marsden groaned as he saw the halls beginning to fill up as he walked in. Just great. Now I’m going to be suffocated as well as upset. Lovely combination there. And then the worst thing was, that Jessica was now walking around the corner, with a huge grin on her face. She also looked slightly different. Her hair was so perfectly put together, and her make-up was perfect, like it had been in the last couple of weeks. And the whole change from study girl to party girl was becoming more evident. Jessica was gaining popularity status again. And not to mention that black skirt, and button down top, looked cute. Too bad he was gay, or else he might actually fall for Jessica, like a lot of the guys were. “Hi Andy. Guess what?” she said, as she walked up to him. “Liz and I are gonna be on TV.” She said, not bothering waiting for a response. “Congratulations.” He said, trying to act pleased. Tia would be so jealous, when she saw Jessica. “Is everything ok Andy?” Jessica asked her eyebrows arched in concern. “You seem a little pale.” She said. “You’re not coming down with something, are you?” she said touching his forehead, with the back of her hand. “No no, I’m fine.” He replied, though he was anything but. “Sure if you say so, but you should always see the school nurse to be on the safe side.” She said. “And not to mention you get to skip class to do so.” Jessica said grinning again. “Anyway, I better get off to homeroom, see ya later.” She said, “bye” was all Andy could say, he was dumbstruck by the way Jessica was floating down the hall, as if there was a change coming through.

Melissa Fox was walking toward homeroom when she saw Conner McDermott, and Tia Ramirez approach behind her. She pretended like she wasn’t listening. Hmm, so this is about Alanna? Suddenly they both stopped talking, and said. “Let’s continue with this later.” Tia muttered. Conner agreed. Well that’s their problem anyway if they talk so loud right behind me. Just then Will Simmons came around the corner, and gave her a small smile, as he walked into homeroom. Oh well, I’ll go join him, she thought, swinging her hair, and strolling in. Jessica Wakefield was sitting on her desk, talking to some guy at the back of the room. She looked totally poised. “I’d hate for word to get back to Jeremy.” Melissa whispered as she passed Jessica with a smug grin.” Jessica just flipped her hair, and gave Melissa a look of distaste. “Get a life will you?” Jessica muttered, as she was telling this guy who’d been in her homeroom all year, that her and Liz would be on television. “Actually Melissa.” Jessica called out across the room. “If you want to know, Liz and I will be on television on a twin documentary.” Jessica said, knowing that Melissa always wanted the spotlight. “So what?” Melissa said rolling her eyes at her friends. Jessica smiled. “Not to mention they wanted us in our cheerleading uniforms, as a sport you know?” Jessica couldn’t help but grin.

Elizabeth Wakefield walked into her Calculus class, and saw Gina Cho talking to some guy. Okay, things looked normal enough here. “Hey Wakefield.” Came a voice behind her. “I hear that you’re going to be on television in your cheerleading uniform.” Elizabeth glanced at Maria. She just shrugged. “Yes, well, cheerleading is so competitive you know?” Elizabeth smiled as some people looked so awed by it all. She sunk in the chair next to Maria. “Jess has told everyone right?” Elizabeth asked smirking. That was something that Jessica would do. Being on television made Jessica seem like her old self, she even acted it. Well, I guess, I have also changed for the better too, Elizabeth thought.

Jeremy Aames, was sitting on the field, eating his peanut butter sandwiches, and talking to his mates. “So I hear the whole cheerleading Regionals are coming up?” Trent was asking Jennifer, who was on the Big Mesa Squad. “Yes, they are.” She said. “Where have you been? It’s all we ever talk about.” She said, as she gave Trent a disbelieving look. “Yeah, well, I can’t keep track of everything.” He said as he guzzled his sprite down. “It’s all Jessica talks about.” Jeremy said. “Although, her and Liz will be on a documentary on television, don’t ask me what it’s about though.” Trent gave a big grin. “So are you all up for going to the Regionals, and watching all those cheerleaders in short skirts?” he asked. The guys look quite amused. Obviously they were by the looks Jeremy thought. “And this will be as support.” Jeremy said, thinking of Jessica flashing that irresistable grin, and charming the crowd over.


Journal Entries

Jessica Wakefield
Jeremy and all his mates are coming to Regionals, it’s about time the SVH guys, showed the same support!! And then after that I will be on television. Life is good..

Elizabeth Wakefield
Life sux. I am doing my best at holding my head up high. But why do some people think they can just flirt with cheerleaders like that and get away with it. I mean, we don’t have flirt with us, tattoed to our foreheads, although some should.

Melissa Fox
Jessica is acting all strange lately. I haven’t seen this side to full effect before. Probably because she was being called a slut. But how can she regain confidence so easily. She is seriously starting to hack me off again.