Covers/Summaries
International
Large Covers
Latest
Spoilers




About Them
El Carro/SVH
Fave/Worst
Picturized
Today's Time




Acronyms
Agree/Disagree
Chupa Chups
Fan Art
Fan fic
Freebies
Funky
Letters from editors
Match It Up
Polls
What if?
What's the deal?




Awards
Banners
Contact Us
Disclaimer
Guest book
Link Me
Links
Other awards
Picky
Rock On
Thanks heaps!
Themes




Clubs
Home
Links
Online diary







Chapter five - New student at SVH

Melissa Fox was stopped by several people she had never seen before, as they wished her luck in the cheerleading Nationals. Melissa seriously was hacked off with this. She did not like being approached out of nowhere, she despised it, but she kept the smiling act up, as she had appearances to keep up. And now that it looked like Jessica Wakefield was stepping in on her spotlight, Melissa had to be nicer than usual, which took a lot of strength, with some of the airheads at SVH. Melissa held her head high, as she strolled down the corridor. She ticked off on one hand all the books that she needed for class, and glanced up and saw Lila Fowler walking toward her. What does she want? Melissa thought narrowing her eyes ever so slightly. "Hey Liss." came Lila's voice. Melissa??!! was Melissa's first instinct, Lila had no right to call her that. But Melissa listened anyway. "I'll see you at the party." Lila said as she strode off, looking like she was in a rush. "Party?" Melissa said quietly. "Not in my life." Melissa said as she walked toward her open classroom door.

Lila Fowler had it all set. She had been talking to Cherie and Gina, while Melissa wasn't around, and they were all going to have a party at Lila's mansion. It would be a pre cheerleading thing. And maybe I will just invite the others as well. Lila thought snidely, thinking of Melissa's face, when she saw Jessica Wakefield and her crew there. That would show the girl that she shouldn't mess with Lila Fowler, Lila thought regally. Just as Lila was on her way to check her make-up, she heard the bell ring. She smiled as she strolled into English. This was a perfect way to get a rise out of both Melissa and Jessica. It was about time they had amusement in their lives. Slumber party here we come!!!

Andy Marsden's eyes were glued to the front of the classroom, where Lila Fowler had just walked in. She was grinning like crazy, and then his eyes darted around. Why did he have to be at a school where football and cheerleading were the most dominant. Andy needed a distraction. His parents were finally seeing a counsellor, to help with their problems, which should make him happy. But now he was more alone than ever. Everyone had their own problems. His teacher stood up, and was grinning. "Class, I'd like to introduce a new member to this class, whom was at SVH last year." Andy cinged. Another fake, uptight person he thought. "His name is Tom McKay." the teacher said. And the SVH side just started clapping. Andy sat there, thinking. Oh yeah, another jock, who has girls flocking all over him. Tom just smiled at the class, as he sat over the other side of the class. Andy stared. He seemed to look friendly enough. Yeah, well, look at the way he talks to the girls, watching his grins, as he talked to the SVH girls, who were smiling.

Jessica Wakefield skidded to a stop between the halls, as she saw an old face that she hadn't seen in ages. Tom McKay??. "Tom?" she said, as he was walking toward her. "Well, if it isn't half of the famous Wakefield twins." he said, as he spotted Jessica. "Hey Jess, how are things?" he asked. "They are great, but what are you doing back here?" she said looking astonished. "Well, my Dad got a job here, and my Mom misses the place", he said, as he looked around. Jessica just grinned. Tom looked around. "So it seems that all anyone is talking about at the moment, is the cheerleading regionals." he said grinning at her. "So, are you cheerleading captain Jess?" Jessica looked down. "No, I'm not. Tia Ramirez is this year." Jessica looked slightly down. "Oh well, I know that you're still a cheerleader right?" Jessica smiled then. "Yes, I am. As if you could stop me." Jessica said playfully full aware that Melissa was walking past looking mighty interested. Well give her something to talk about. Jessica thought smirking.

Melissa Fox was sitting in the cafeteria that lunch time, as everyone swarmed by the new guy. "What's his name? Toby?" she asked. "It's Tom." said Amy Sutton picking at her lunch. "Yeah well, whatever his name is, has sparked quite an interest between the SVH girls. And it looks like Jessica has found a new flavour of the month." Some of the other girls giggled. Amy looked up. She wasn't giggling. "Says who?" she asked as the other girls stopped laughing. "Well, as a matter of fact." Melissa said simply. "I happened to see them with my own eyes, and Jessica was flirting like crazy." this caused Cherie and Gina to giggle again. However Amy just looked skeptical and glanced over at Tom. "Whatever you say." she said, thinking of the time she used to date Tom McKay, and then him going out with Jeannie West, and then well things had changed.

Elizabeth Wakefield, was in a lively discssion with Tom, while Andy Marsden just sat in listening, his eyes, totally bored. They were talking about stuff that happened last year. Andy had talked to Tom, and he had been especially nice, no wonder the girls flocked him, including Elizabeth Wakefield, who was just acting like herself, and this was a great charm for the guys. But Elizabeth really did just seem interested in what he had to say. She's not really flirting he told himself.

Conner McDermott was watching Elizabeth Wakefield with something that looked like jealousy, as he plopped in the cafeteria to eat the rabbit food that they had prepared for today. Elizabeth's eyes were bright and sparkly looking, as though memories were just flooding back. She didn't seem at all conscious, talking to a cute guy. She was talking like she would with any othe guy, such as Andy. Conner missed Liz, but he'd never admit it. Like heck, he'd admit it.


Journal entries

Tom McKay
My first day at SVH was great, I miss all my old friends, but something is missing.

Amy Sutton
My ex-boyfriend is back in town. If Melissa tries to trash Jess's reputation over this, she is in for something. Maybe the reason I didn't tell her everything, would be because I'm ready for some fireworks, things seem dull around here.

Andy Marsden
Life is the pits!!