Covers/Summaries
International
Large Covers
Latest
Spoilers




About Them
El Carro/SVH
Fave/Worst
Picturized
Today's Time




Acronyms
Agree/Disagree
Chupa Chups
Fan Art
Fan fic
Freebies
Funky
Letters from editors
Match It Up
Polls
What if?
What's the deal?




Awards
Banners
Contact Us
Disclaimer
Guest book
Link Me
Links
Other awards
Picky
Rock On
Thanks heaps!
Themes




Clubs
Home
Links
Online diary







Chapter six - All or Nothing

Melissa Fox glared through the windscreen as she was driving down the road on her way to school. That seemed to be the only place she ever went these days. With Cheerleading coming up on the weekend, and Lila having her pre cheerleading party in 2 days time, Melissa felt more and more like she was being left out. But there was one thing, that erked Melissa. It was the whole way that when Jessica Wakefield still had a boyfriend she flirted with other guys, like that Tom McKay guy from yesterday. Melissa smirked. I should warn Jeremy. But will it matter? I mean he totally blew me off last time, and I don't want to go through that again. But there has to be someway to bring that girl down a few notches. Melissa tried to think it over in her head. Maybe she could set something up, whereby Tom and Jeremy both see Jessica together. Normally she would not care what they got up to. But this was Jessica Wakefield, and the last thing THAT girl needed was happiness, especially after all Melissa had to go through.

Jessica Wakefield was slouching on her chair in homeroom, glancing to the front where Melissa Fox had just walked in. That girl was giving her a weird look, more weird than usual. I wonder what she's up to. Jessica thought, shivering slightly as she remembered everything from the beginning of the year. I'm not to let her bug me, Jessica thought, as Tia Ramirez entered and gave her a big smile. Jessica smiled, remembering the way Tia had stuck up for her. For this Jessica was very grateful. As Melissa turned in her seat to glance at Jessica, Jessica stared back, but Melissa's eyes didn't waver, she had a steady glare, and finally whispered. "I'd watch your back Wakefield." and with that the bell rang, and Melissa strolled out. "Is it just me, or has that girl gone nuts?" Jessica asked Tia. "Who? Melissa, na, she's just jealous, nothing fun has happened with her in ages. She just likes to take it out on people." Tia winked and her and Jessica strolled out at the same time.

Amy Sutton was just walking down the corridor with Gina and Cherie, who were very giggly today. "Did you see him? He's so cute. I wish I could have Tom." was the responses coming from those two. Amy just glanced oddly at them. "Is he taken?" Amy said carelessly, waiting to see how much gossip those two had dug up. "I don't think so." came Gina's response. "Although Melissa thinks that Jessica is flirting with him. But that's not to say he likes her." Gina said snottily. Cherie just glanced at her. "Jessica flirts with everyone, so it's nothing special. Besides I wouldn't mind him for a boyfriend." came Cherie's whiny voice. Amy stared at them both. Uh-oh, she thought silently. "Let's make a deal then." Cherie said. "All or nothing to get this guy, and first one to get him, will shout the other one a dinner for two!" Cherie said smirking at Gina. "You're on." came Gina's voice. "How about you Amy?". "Um, sure..deal.." Amy said thinking that none of them were likely to go on a date with Tom McKay.

Melissa Fox was sitting in the lunch room all by herself that day. Where was everyone? she thought glancing around for a familiar face. All she saw was Jessica and her group of friends, laughing and giggling at some joke Andy told. Haha Melissa thought. Where were the others? she wasn't used to sitting by herself. The Coach of the football team had called an extra practice, so none of the guys were there on the team. Melissa sighed as she poked thoughtlessly at her salad. Melissa got up, threw her salad in the bin, and stalked off to the library. There was no need to feel pathetic, and let alone have anyone looking at her with pity, it just wasn't worth it.

Elizabeth Wakefield watched Melissa Fox, who had been sitting by herself stalk out of the cafeteria all alone. Where are her friends? she wondered. Just then the answer came in through the door. Tom McKay was flanked by Gina Cho and Cherie Reese, and then flanked by Amy Sutton at the back, who looked rather smirkish. What's going on there? she wondered, listening to Tia talking about her trip to New York. Tom looked slightly flustered, but he glanced at their table, and waved. Gina and Cherie looked put out, as he excused himself and walked over to them. They were pouting. Elizabeth caught her sisters eye, as she smiled back.

Andy Marsden watched the way Tom was handling Gina and Cherie. Why wasn't he flirting back? They were obviously hot looking girls, if that was what you went for. But what if Tom was different.


Journal entries

Melissa Fox
I can't be losing my friends, I just can't. They are all I have left, and Will, I need to talk to Will, and bring Jessica to her downfall.

Tom McKay
Who were those girls? And why didn't Amy say anything, she obviously knows...

Lila Fowler
Daddy let me take the day off school to organise this party, which I can't wait for. Anyway, cheerleading in 5 days, here we come!!